Based in Portland, Oregon
July 3, 2014
Trigger video flashbacks in this sentimental new memory game.
You’re about to die. Your goal is to remember a sequence of cues. If you can recall them correctly, you will trigger short video flashbacks. These intimate moments add up to form an abstract impression of my life, reaching further back in time as you advance.
This is a new kind of memory game, using an original gameplay concept. It’s also an interactive self-portrait made from my own personal home videos. All of these video clips are emotionally authentic.
Follow me on this trip down memory lane. Challenge your own memory! Ask yourself: what is worth living for? But also, what’s worth dying for?
This game illustrates my fear of Alzheimer’s disease, a mental illness that can cause permanent memory loss. My goal is to raise awareness and keep you mentally sharp, while playing a fun game.
- Completely original new gameplay.
- Videos are part of core gameplay, not just for cinematic effect.
- Easy to control – challenge your mind, not your fingers.
- Endless play – keep advancing to unlock harder game-modes.
- Your stats – level up and see graphs that highlight your progress.
- No In-App Purchases (IAP), no extra costs – designed as a COMPLETE GAME.
Logo & Icon
- "It's unique, and thought-provoking"
CNET - Best mobile games of July 2014
- "The most inventive app idea this week"
- "A fascinating portrait of a serious subject"
- "One of the most unusual mobile games you pick up this year"
Jay Is Games
Apple App Store
Amazon App Store
Music by Kevin MacLeod
"Dragon and Toast"
"Trio for Piano, Cello, and Clarinet"
About Mutlu Creative
Mutlu Creative is an independent design studio in Portland, Oregon, focused on experimental games. It was started in 2012 by Mutlu Isik, an accomplished UX designer and prototyper.
Presskit for Mutlu Creative.