You’re about to die. Your goal is to remember a sequence of cues. If you can recall them correctly, you will trigger short video flashbacks. These intimate moments add up to form an abstract impression of my life, reaching further back in time as you advance.
This is a new kind of memory game. It’s an interactive self-portrait made from my own personal home videos. All of these video clips are emotionally authentic.
Follow me on this trip down memory lane! Challenge your own memory! Ask yourself: what is worth living for? But also, what’s worth dying for?
10% of proceeds are donated to help fund Alzheimer’s research and support programs.
- Videos are part of core gameplay, not just for cinematic effect.
- Intimate and interactive self-portrait (no linear storytelling).
- Easy to control – challenge your mind, not your fingers.
- Endless play – keep advancing to unlock harder game-modes.
- Your stats – level up and see graphs that highlight your progress.
- Universal App – pay only once, play on your iPhone and iPad.
- No In-App Purchases (IAP), no extra costs – designed as a COMPLETE GAME.