You’re about to die. Your goal is to remember a sequence of cues. If you can recall them correctly, you will trigger short video flashbacks. These intimate moments add up to form an abstract impression of my life, reaching further back in time as you advance.
This is a new kind of memory game, using an original gameplay concept. It’s also an interactive self-portrait made from my own personal home videos. All of these video clips are emotionally authentic.
Follow me on this trip down memory lane. Challenge your own memory! Ask yourself: what is worth living for? But also, what’s worth dying for?
- Completely original new gameplay.
- Videos are part of core gameplay, not just for cinematic effect.
- Easy to control – challenge your mind, not your fingers.
- Endless play – keep advancing to unlock harder game-modes.
- Your stats – level up and see graphs that highlight your progress.
- No In-App Purchases (IAP), no extra costs – designed as a COMPLETE GAME.